Friday, January 07, 2011

2010 - My Year Ending Finale and Link Up!

                                          HAPPY NEW YEAR!

This past year was a great one when it comes to staying within our budget.
I started couponing in the Fall of 2009. When I did my yearly savings using
coupons for 2009 I had purchased $722 worth of groceries and household
supplies for only $163. I believe there may have been a few missing receipts
in that mix, so this year I made sure to keep track with everything a bit better.
I have been doing weekly totals each Friday and that has made it so much
easier to tally up the final totals for 2010! I also want to add that I hope
everyone is having a great New Year so far and that it be filled with lots
of deals and ways that enable you to become closer to debt free!

In 2010 I took home $8502.79 worth of Groceries and Household needs.
(This total is Regular Shelf Price)
But looking for sales and matching them up with coupons, I only paid
$2302.39!

That total means I averaged $44.28 a Week and met our $50 a week budget!

OTHER THINGS OF INTEREST FOR THE WEEK:
*HOT $1/1 Quaker Oatmeal Printable!! PRINT HERE*FREE Subway/Biggest Loser Workout Mix! 6 great songs! Get Them!
*Three inserts in this Sunday Paper, See Preview HERE 
*$0.50/1 House Autry Breaders (makes em $0.18 at Bi-Lo!) PRINT 
*Enter Big G Prize Pack, includes Digital Jump Rope! Enter HERE 
*$1/2 Campbell's Select Harvest Soups ($0.74 @ Bi-Lo!) PRINT
*Winter Samples still available for sign up! HERE

I really want to see how well the rest of you have done, or hear about any 
New Years Resolutions you may have! Leave a link to your 2010 Yearly
Savings Report or just comment about it below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails