Friday, January 28, 2011

Bi-Lo Shopping Trip 1/26




I made a quick trip to Bi-Lo recently. I didn't get a lot. I am planning on going
back when I get my Sunday Inserts this week! Go here to see the rest of
the coupon deals for Bi-Lo this week!

3 Bird's Eye Steamfresh Veggies Sale $1.50ea
Used $1/3 printable coupon here
$3.51 for all three after coupons

2 Green Giant Boil in the Bag Vegetables Sale $1.00ea
Used two $0.50/1 printable coupons here

Both for FREE after coupons

2 Breakstone's Sour Cream Sale $1.25ea
Used two $0.55/1 printables here
$0.30 for both after coupons!




2 Olay Bar Soaps (2ct pkgs) Sale $2.00ea
Used $2/1 coupon from PG 12/26 insert
Both for FREE after coupons

2 Frank's Red Hot Sauce Sale $1.24
Used two $0.50/1 printables here
$0.48 for both after coupons

Using sales and coupons I paid less than $5  for these 11 items!
Link Up Your Blog and  Savings for the Week HERE!!

OTHER DEALS OF INTEREST THIS WEEK:

*FREE Candle from Bath & Body Works W/Coupon! PRINT
*$0.50/1 Starkist Tuna Pouch Product Coupon! (will double!) PRINT
*$1/1 A.1 SteakSauce Coupon! (Cheap at Publix!) PRINT
* T.G.I Friday's B1G1 Half Off Printable Coupon! - PRINT
*Sunday Coupon Preview - 4 Inserts this week! Check out coupons HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails