Sunday, January 02, 2011

Hot! $1/1 Quaker Oatmeal Printable = $0.24 each at Publix!! FREE at Dollar General!

PRINT IT!
I was happy to see in the Sunday Coupon Preview for tomorrow that there would
be a $1/1 Quaker Oatmeal coupon in some area's Red Plum insert. I have been
hoping that when I go to buy my paper that I would receive this coupon, BUT as
I was just looking on Red Plum, there is a Printable version of it!! Just Go
HERE if you would like to print it. It is under the Breakfast category.

It won't last long and it goes well with Publix Buy One Get one sale on the
Quaker Oatmeal Old Fashioned or Quick Oats making it only $0.24 each!!
That is definitely a stock up price!! If your store considers Target a competitor
there is a $1/1 Target store printable HERE that will make this deal FREE plus
Overage!!

Dollar General also has the 6.9 oz of the quick oats on sale for $1.00 so
using this coupon you can get them for FREE!

Don't forget that there are 5 inserts in tomorrow's paper! Go HERE to see a sneak
peek of what you may be getting in yours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails