Friday, January 21, 2011

Week-Ending Finale 1/21 Saved $107! Link Up Yours!






It's Friday again, and that means it's time to total up the week's grocery shopping
and deal finds! I shopped at Publix, Bi-Lo and Aldi this week. Last week I was
able to grab some great priced meat and this week it seems the deals were for
the side items to go with the meat! So there should be plenty of cheap dinners
to prepare now! I didn't make a post for Aldi, but I picked up 2 Loaves of
Bread, Eggs, Milk, Oranges, Apples and 2 Pkgs of Baby Carrots all for
about $12! Here are my Publix and Bi-Lo Trip totals.

My combined total at all three stores without any sales or coupons: $143.50

AFTER all sales and coupons used total: $35.84! Link Yours Below!

OTHER THINGS OF INTEREST THIS WEEK: 
*FREE Candle from Bath & Body Works W/Coupon! PRINT
*$0.50/1 Starkist Tuna Pouch Product Coupon! (will double!) PRINT
*$1/1 A.1 SteakSauce Coupon! (Cheap at Publix!) PRINT
* T.G.I Friday's B1G1 Half Off Printable Coupon! - PRINT
* Big Lots 20% Off Entire Purchase Coupon! (Exp 1/30) PRINT


So how did you do this week? Leave your links to your savings post or 
just leave a comment below!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails