Friday, February 11, 2011

CVS Trip 2/5 - Eleven Packs of Coke for $12



This trip to CVS was very simple! I just went in for the deal on cokes because I
had a few coupons to go along with it! I also had $3 ECB to start and a $5 off $15
coupon that was emailed to me! This was my CVS Trip on 2/5/11 They have a
different  coke deal this week, 3 for $10 and get back $3 ECB.(I believe)

6 Coca Cola 12pks Reg $5.99 Sale $3.00
Used three $1/2 coupons from Coupon Booklets
= $15
Minus $5 off $15 = $10
Minus $3 ECB = $7.00 for all 6 PLUS got $5 ECB Back!!

You are able to roll this deal so I bought 5 more!

5 Coca Cola 12 pks Reg $5.99 Sale $3.00
=$15
Minus $5 ECB = $10  PLUS got back $5 ECB!

So I got 11 Packs of Coke for $17 Plus left with $5 ECB = $12!
Regular Price would have Cost  $65.89!
(Though I would never have bought them at Reg. Price!)

OTHER THINGS OF INTEREST THIS WEEK:
* $1/1 Pepperidge Farm Cookies Coupon - PRINT!
* Enter My Giveaway for 5 Full Size Boxes of Cereals+ - ENTER HERE
* FREE EAS Product With this Coupon! - PRINT
* Betty Crocker Cookie Mix Coupon (Makes them $0.50 @Publix) - PRINT
* THREE Inserts in this Sunday's Paper Check out Coupons HERE
* Check out Our NEW Freebie Database Currently over 60 listed!! HERE
 * FREE Diabetes Awareness Wristband - Get it HERE

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails