Friday, February 04, 2011

My Walmart Trip , Under $10!



Here is a look at my recent shopping trip at Walmart. I didn't really have a plan,
I just went in with my binder and browsed a bit. This is what I left with.

4 Spic and Span Spray Cleaners Reg $0.97ea
Used two $1/2 printables
$1.88 for all four after coupons!

1 Excederin Extra Strength Reg $3.38
Used FREE coupon I received in mail.
Free after coupon

4 Nesquick 16oz bottles Reg $1.28ea
Used two B1G1 Free Printables (may not be available anymore)
$2.56 for both after coupons

4 Minute Maid Orange Juice Reg $2.62ea
Used two B1G1 Free Printables
$5.24 for all four after coupons!

1 Cinnamon Burst Cheerios Reg $2.96 Rollback $2.50
Used FREE coupon I received from hosting giveaway.
Free after coupons.

I also used Hubby's Employee Discount card.

Total before Sales, Discount or Coupons was: $25.36
Total after all Sales, Discounts and Coupons was: $8.72

 OTHER THINGS OF INTEREST THIS WEEK:
Currently 29 Freebies or Deals in the database! Browse them all HERE

*  Bath & Body Works Free Travel Size Signature item PRINT
* Take a look at what coupons to expect this Sunday HERE

* TGI Fridays B1G1 50% off Printable Coupon HERE! 
* Waffle House FREE slice of Pie Printable coupon HERE!
* FREE Brownie Sundae At Chili's for Fans Printable HERE! 
* $1/2 Oscar Mayer Deli Creations Printable Coupon HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails