I only went to Publix this week. That might change over the weekend, but for now
I have no out of pocket for the grocery budget because I used a Publix gift card
to pay for my purchase I received for doing a review/giveaway! You can enter
that giveaway HERE!
My total at Publix before sales and coupons was $155!
After all coupons and sales it was $21! (Which I put on the gift card!)
See the details of my shopping trip here!
OTHER THINGS OF INTEREST THIS WEEK:
* $7/2 Benefiber Printable Coupon = FREE Stick packs at Walmart - PRINT!
* FREE Pepsi Max WYB Doritos Printable Coupon! - PRINT
* My Giveaway: Enter to Win $25 Publix Gift Card (Low Entries) - ENTER
* $1.50/2 Tombstone Pizzas Printable Coupon - PRINT
* Take a Sneak Peek at the coupons coming in Sunday's Paper - HERE
* Get a FREE Mini Cookbook, Take Short Survey HERE!
How did you do this week? Leave your links to your savings post or comment
about your deals below!