This week, I only shopped at Publix. I ended up spending $2.55 for $75
worth of Groceries! You can see that trip HERE! The end of the month
is very near, so make sure to print any coupons you think you may use
before they disappear! Two popular printing sites are HERE and HERE.
And don't forget to link up your savings post below!
OTHER THINGS OF INTEREST THIS WEEK:
* $2.50 off Folger's Coffee Coupon - PRINT
* $1/1 Kettle Brand Chips PRINT and $1/1 Hidden Valley Dressing PRINT
* FREE Beech-Nut Stage 4 Toddler Welcome Kit - GRAB IT!
* FREE Magazine Subscriptions! Fill out form to see which ones you get!
* FREE Waffle Fries at Chick-Fil-A on March 4th! Details HERE
* Check out what coupons to expect in this Sunday's Paper HERE
* $1/1 Miracle Whip Printable PLUS Free Sample! HERE
So how did you do this week? Leave links to your savings posts,
or comment on your deals below!