Friday, February 04, 2011

Week-Ending Finales $248 for $64! Link Up!



I had a pretty good week of shopping. I went to Bi-Lo, Walmart and Walgreens!
My spending for the week was a bit higher than normal, but I am sure there will
be a really low spending week this month to make up for it. Here is how I did.

All three stores combined total before any sales or coupons $248.57
Combined total after all sales and coupons $64.44

Other Things of interest this week:
Currently 29 Freebies or Deals in the database! Browse them all HERE

*  Bath & Body Works Free Travel Size Signature item PRINT
* Take a look at what coupons to expect this Sunday HERE

* TGI Fridays B1G1 50% off Printable Coupon HERE! 
* Waffle House FREE slice of Pie Printable coupon HERE!
* FREE Brownie Sundae At Chili's for Fans Printable HERE! 
* $1/2 Oscar Mayer Deli Creations Printable Coupon HERE!

How did you do? Leave a link or comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails