Saturday, March 06, 2010

Top Mommy Blogs


There is an awesome directory of Mommy blogs at Top Mommy blogs.com  I am a member there and each blog gets ranked. They reset back to zero every few months to make it fair and now is that time!  If my blog has helped you out in anyway please submit a vote for me by simply clicking this HERE   Once you click your vote is received. You can also take a look at all the other informative mommy blogs that the directory has to offer. Each day you come to my site you can click the vote for me banner on the right side. You get one vote per day! Next reset is June 5th. Thanks for supporting my site to number one!

Last go around I started at 864,  and in one months time climbed to number 73 before the reset! 

Many, Many Thank Yous!

Maranda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails